Monday, November 28, 2011

Healing Prayer

Short but sweet today...I just have to say that I LOVE the times when God draws me into prayer and I have no clue what I'm supposed to pray for, but as I'm just open to follow His leading He ultimately guides me into a revelation of TRUTH from His Word that sets me free, that breaks the chains over a certain area or hindrance in my life and brings healing! SO needed today. I really have no idea how He does it...only that it leaves me speechless in awe and gratitude every time, the way His truth penetrates and speaks straight to my heart. When we will simply come to Him and fellowship with Him in prayer...it's so amazing what He will do. He always gives us exactly what we need exactly when we need it and His heart for us as His children is that above all we would always know who He is and who we are in and to Him. He delights to reveal it. :) He is so good it's unbelievable!!! All thanks and praise to my One and Only. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment