Saturday, June 4, 2011

Praise!

God is SO GOOD. I mentioned several posts back that I'd have praise reports about what God has been doing in my life as I began to take steps out of my comfort zone and follow where He was leading me. Well, I know one thing for sure about my God and that is that He is 100% faithful. Yes, even when I am faithless! (2 Tim. 2:13). In His abundant goodness He has been confirming all over the place what He has called me into and blessing me so much and in so many ways it's incredible. He has been with me, He has been my confidence and my strength, He has been pouring out wisdom and insight as I've called on Him and answering prayer in unbelievable ways, He has been equipping me and I have seen the work of His hand. And it's only been a few weeks! I don't know what else to say, I'm just in awe of Him!! I was certainly hesitant to follow God's call and it took a little while for me to kick it into gear but now I can't imagine not having done it. I would be missing out on so much. He truly does reward those who diligently seek Him (Heb. 11:6) and who step out in faith to follow Him! Every day I am finding my life! (Matt. 16:25) I'm so excited for everything that's yet to come in this journey! More than anything, always, I crave to know my Father's heart. I crave that intimacy with Him. So amazed and so, so blessed that He delights to reveal Himself to me and passionately loves me.

I'll say it again: God is so good. Seek and you will find. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment