Saturday, August 13, 2011

Come Away

Over the past couple of weeks I've been realizing that God's plans for me and His call on my life are so much greater than I've ever even allowed myself to imagine. I know it's a truth straight from His Word and so it shouldn't come as a surprise, but at some point head knowledge has to become heart knowledge, right? And God has really been speaking to and preparing my heart for something beyond what I can conceive, something way out of the ordinary. He has been breaking down my fears one by one and stirring up a passion so fierce and placing desires within me that just aren't conducive to the confines of religion, to life inside the box. More and more I'm feeling like I'm on the brink of something big and unexpected. This whole past year, while definitely a period of waiting and transition in many ways, has been all about preparation...strengthening...growth...fueling the fire. It's all been building me up for what's to come. And I know I'm on the right track because I'm coming up against a lot of resistance from the enemy (to whom I say, BRING IT! I've got your #). But words cannot describe what the Lord has been showing me lately and I'm just so excited for what He has in store! I do not know, cannot fathom what all lies ahead, I have no concept of the end goal...and I'm finally accepting and understanding that that's okay. It's not even for me to know. Him and Him alone is all I know or need to know. And nothing will deter me from seeking Him and following after Him with all my heart, no matter where it leads me. Every time I get a fresh revelation of who He is, every time I get another glimpse of His heart, I'm struck with wonder and awe so overwhelming and consumed with such deep longing for Him, increasingly confirming this one thing: I have been created, I am here, I am alive only for and only because of Him, nothing less than to live entirely for Him, to make His Name known, to do His will, to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth! Jesus, I'm all Yours in this great adventure!!

I've got a plan for you
It's gonna be wild, it's gonna be great
It's gonna be full of Me...


No comments:

Post a Comment