Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Lost Are Found

I am increasingly awed by the anointing of the Lord's presence on the melodies we lift up to Him in worship and all the incredible ways that music gives voice to that cry of our hearts, the highest praise and deepest longing that words could never ever express…and how the power of God through music pierces to the core and taps right into our inmost being, opening us up to receive from Him and release to Him in all new ways...such a priceless gift for which I am so so thankful and definitely a passion that God has stirred up in me!

This song is just one of many examples for me where the instrumental introduction alone is speaking infinitely more than what lyrics are able to (and these are some pretty powerful lyrics!)...gets me EVERY time...just amazing. The Holy Spirit is ALL over this! Let Him speak to and reveal Himself to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment